IoT recruiting comparison where a lot of recruiting firms out there – contingency based, RPOs, and retained search firms claim they can deliver results. You have the need to find the right candidate for a key senior executive or functional leadership role. Or you need a key sales, business development, or engineering professional?
IoT Recruiting Comparison and Contrast
NextGen Global Executive Search has 30+ years experience working for startups, midcap, and pre-IPO clients. We perform staffing for mobile networks, embedded wireless, IoT data and devices, industrial IoT applications and platforms, blockchains, amd agriculture.
On the consumer side, we have successfully placed senior executives and functional leaders for IoT based consumer products and services including wearables in sports, business, and fitness, as well as artificial intelligence and robotics.
IOT Recruiting that Delivers Results
NextGen has 30+ years experience recruiting for MNOs, infrastructure vendors, and wireless semiconductor device manufacturers. The evolution of 5G to unlock the potential of the Internet of Things can connect to everything from smart homes with smart appliances to security to energy savings.
NextGen has successfully recruited CEOs, CTOs, VPs and Directors in embedded wireless, ecosystem partnership development, firmware development, and network design for IoT operators, semiconductor and device manufacturers, and wireless sensors.
- M2M2P Benefits for Consumer Based Internet of Things - August 15, 2019
- IoT Smart Cities Development Future Vision for Urban - July 30, 2019
- Threat of IoT Botnets Protecting your Systems - July 11, 2019
- Smart Grid 5G Trends to Wider Mobile Applications - June 14, 2019
- IoT Recruiting Comparison
Does your recruiter deliver? - June 13, 2019
- IoT Medical Devices
Security Wi-Fi Vulnerabilities - June 13, 2019
- M2M Wireless Condition Monitoring - May 26, 2019
- P25 Digital Radios Mission Critical Data that Works - May 17, 2019